11/06/2009

post dream come true

In less then one week I should be on that other magic latin continent. I cannot believe it. It is a travell i have wanted to do for too long. I am not so in my adventurous mood in my life... so i am doing a kind of post dream come true travel maybe?
I am waiting for Veronika to arrive from the Czech Republic. I am waiting to see Madrid again and pass some crazy afternoons in Parque de Retiro. I am waiting to meet the people whose couch i am going to surf. I am waiting to breathe a smell which shouldnot remind me of anything. I am waiting to see my old friends from Spain who stay in Argentina. I can't  wait to fall in love with Buenos Aires. I can't wait to see if argentines are really so "guapos" (handsome), machos as they are in my image - an italian friend of mine told me they were the emancipated italians... we will see. If they do not dance tango, they are eating their asados (roastbeefs). I also can't wait taking antimalaria pills and have some crazy dreams lingering in my night brain. I can't wait to be in summer.

Now it is november, a friend's dog died, people sleep too much and christmas is already forced on the walls in the city. November triggers the melanchony inside and this melanchony would like to make me stay here - maybe it is always like this: before a travel you come to realise the beauty of your routine  and feel in your place.

No comments:

Post a Comment